Nokia 6600 Cellular phone  » Phones  »
  • I've changed the battery for many times but it never be a problem since the parts and even charger is still original
  • I like the sound because I was to hear it using the speaker phone and I rarely using my headset
  • So glad that I bought this phone and I can be able to changed the housing of my cell phone everyday

• by lei

I’ve been using Different Cell phones for how many years, I’ve purchased a lot of brands and I even started to a low technology of Cell phone but this is the only phone that stays with me; which NOKIA 6600. And I’m using it for 5 years now.

I can tell that its a bit bulky but it is friendly user because I can be able to see the icons since it has a big screen.

It has multiple color that really enhance the icons, I loved

it since I can be able to upgrade the memory.

When I was able to upgrade the memory of my Nokia 6600 I was able to used this more frequently because the performance is much faster.

I was able to store a lot phone books and even messages on my inbox and outbox.

I can tell its really durable because all of the parts is still original until now, because I always take care of it.

I can be able to browse also in the net because ...

• Nokia 6600 is ready to use as a browser, I was able to store some of my favorite games and even put some of my favorite mp3 with the used of installed mp3 players suitable for nokia 6600.

I still love this phone since though its an old model, the durability is one of the reason that’s why I never sell it.

I’ve been using it for years and I’m still enjoying it.

I’ve changed the battery for many times but it never be a problem

since the parts and even charger is still original.

I like the sound because I was to hear it using the speaker phone and I rarely using my headset.

Nokia is always been a good brand of cellular phones and even there’s a lot of model that are arising right now, I never sell my Nokia 6600.

So glad that I bought this phone and I can be able to changed the housing of my cell phone everyday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3724021003540628/k2311a0224/2.24.10