Banquet Homestyle Bakes
  • I love cooking, especially if it's quick, easy and when the food turns out to be phenomenal

• by akmprvn
      I am a fussy eater sometimes , especially with frozen or ready made foods. I love cooking, especially if it’s quick, easy and when the food turns out to be phenomenal.

I’ve tried the Banquet Homestyle Bakes so far and I’m

hooked! It’s really quick and easy to make, and you have all of your ingredients in the box.

All you have to do is mix your batter for your topping or bottom layer (i.

e.

bicsuits, mashed potatoes), pour in the stew,

• bake and voila! It takes only a few minutes to prepare the food and minimal effort too, which is a plus if you’re too hungry or tired to cook.

The taste is great and the selection is good along with the

price.

This is also good for if you’re on a tight budget with your groceries too.

I also found that Banquet Homestyle bakes also has a small selection of desserts with Apple Crumb and Peach Cobbler and I’ve had fantastic results from them too.

LARRY M. HOFF says :

WE CANNOT FIND THEM IN THE STORE WHY? THEY ARE VERY GOOD ,WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY MISSING STUFF IN ANY BOX.WE LIKE THEM VERY MUCH.

Kipley says :

If you can’t find them in your local store, I suggest buying them online, on sites like Amazon. They have most of the flavors. Here is one:

tania sterling says :

I purchased 2 boxes of The Banquet Homestyle Bakes, the cheesy ham hash browns, to make a dubles batch. Each box contained a envelpe of potatoes and a can of cheese sauce. However, only 1 of the boxes had the envelope of bread crumbs. I was on a time crunch for a dinner and I have to say I was disappointed and furious when I did not find one in the 2nd box. So I guess my question is who do I tell about that? Will the company want to know about it? What do I do? I am sorry to let you know that I will no longer purchase this product because how can I be sure that the next box will have all the included ingrediants. What I tasted was good but I will admit it was the first time I had purchase this particular product and sadly the last.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272710100350431/k2311a1027/10.27.06