Bear 123 baby diapers  » Baby care  »
  • At first I thought that the craze for imported generic baby diapers is just a hype and I was quite hesitant to believe that for a cheaper price, these diapers would perform at par with those sold in the supermarkets
  • What my newborn baby is using particularly right now is the Small size and he has no rashes whatsoever from using this brand of diapers
  • So to all moms out there, grab this diaper now and you'll never regret it

• by bbyshe

This baby diaper is so amazing! At first I thought that the craze for imported generic baby diapers is just a hype and I was quite hesitant to believe that for a cheaper price, these diapers would perform at par with those sold in the supermarkets. But I was very surprised that Bear 123 was even way far better than other commercial diapers.

The

diaper is cloth like and the design is so cute.

What my newborn baby is using particularly right now is the Small size and he has no rashes whatsoever from using this brand of diapers.

I happened to purchase them at a diaper house here in our province and this diaper house sells everything generic from diapers, to baby wipes, detergents etc.

And I am ...

• really really surprised that these diapers are not sold in the groceries but the performance is superb! The only thing that is not attractive is the packaging because the diapers are only packed in clear plastic but you don’t have to be bothered by that thought.

Once your baby uses the diapers, you would have no regrets whatsoever.

Very good for daytime or overnight use.

Even if it becomes full of my baby’s pee the diaper stays dry.

Even my mother in law is very surprised at the quality of these diapers.

And they come cheaper than commercial ones.

The only downside is they are only purchased online or in diaper houses.

So to all moms out there, grab this diaper now and you’ll never regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5424021003470528/k2311a0224/2.24.10