Energizer Remote Charging Dock  » Electronics  »
  • It's been two+ years without a single problem
  • The power cord is longer than the cord on most televisions, so there isn't an issue with reaching an outlet (Which has been a problem with some products I have purchased)

• by Ash Marie

As with any wireless electronics, Wii remotes have a bad tendency to rush through a pack of batteries like nobody’s business. So for $20, we went to Wal-Mart and invested in a two-controller charging dock.

How it works: The box comes with rechargeable batteries, special backs that allow the batteries to

charge without taking them out, and a dock. It’s very easy to swap out the regular back and batteries for the new set. After that, you just put the remotes on the charger. When they are charging, an orange light comes on. When they are charged, the light turns green.

We’ve ...

• had the product since we got the Wii and it has saved countless wasted batteries. The rechargeable batteries are still working great!

I actually took this one to college with me because my sister had extra remotes and upgraded to a 4 remote charger. It’s been two+ years without a

single problem. The power cord is longer than the cord on most televisions, so there isn’t an issue with reaching an outlet (Which has been a problem with some products I have purchased.)

This is absolutely worth purchasing! I feel that spending $20 was certainly worth the amount of money that I’ve saved on batteries since.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624021003440528/k2311a0224/2.24.10