Escada Into the Blue perfume
  • Recently I found a website that gave links to order free perfume samples
  • I think Escada has overdone the summery line a bit, but I have to say I like this one better than their others that are similar
  • I would consider buying this fragrance for myself or as a gift for a young lady

• by Reviewabit

Recently I found a website that gave links to order free perfume samples. One of them was for a sample of Escada’s Into the Blue. I have worn Escada Sentiment in the past, and loved it.

My impression of the packaging and bottle was that it was intended for a younger crowd. Summery, and capitalizing on the recent popular trend of using the word “blue” as part of a fragrance name.

At once this cheapened the image for me, as it screamed “copycat. ”

I fully expected a fragrance that smelled similar to Light Blue, or Ralph Lauren’s many “blues.

” On first spray, it did indeed remind me a bit of Light Blue, with a hint of CK1. Rain-like, fresh, clean, but with a touch of a fig-like note.

When I checked my wrist a few hours later I noted the scent seemed to have faded little, but had warmed so that the aquatic notes were softer and a gentle clean smell remained. Since I did quite ...

• like it, I wore the sample for several days.

I had a few compliments. Most said it seemed to work well with my chemistry, and I was even told it was “sexy” although this is not a word I would personally use to describe it.

I think Escada has overdone the summery line a bit, but I have to say I like this one better than their others that are similar. I think it is a “young” fragrance.

If some of

the notes are a bit “copycat” in this case I find it acceptable, because the end product does have a character of its own once it warms up a bit. I would consider buying this fragrance for myself or as a gift for a young lady.

The price was an acceptable range for Escada’s line. The packaging would put me off a bit if I were looking for a sophisticated fragrance.

It is definitely more casual. Overall, a fairly good fragrance from a reputable company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623021003391028/k2311a0223/2.23.10