Carica Wellness Spirulina Capsules  » Health  »
  • I have a niece who is living with me and her obesity has long been my problem
  • I’ve done all encouragement and support to her so she could lose weight and have bought practically all safe diet pills I know but to no avail
  • I think I am 20 lbs overweight although my husband and my friends I need not lose any weight at all
  • The best thing she gained was improvement of immune system
  • If anyone would be taking this as diet pills then I would say that based on my own experience this has not been effective for that purpose

• by ladyli

A bottle of Carica Wellness Spirulina Capsules has 30 capsules/500 mg and it is priced at $4 each. I actually first bought this product because I wanted my obese niece to loose weight. I’ve known Spurilina as a dietary supplement long before and many testimonies about its weight reduction benefit encouraged me. I have a niece who is living with me and her obesity has long been my problem. I’ve done all encouragement and support to her so she could lose weight and have bought practically all safe diet pills I know but to no avail. Well I would not want to give up so I gave Spurilina Capsules a chance to prove its worth. Anyway this is a natural product so there is no harm in trying. I myself would want

to lose some weight. I think I am 20 lbs overweight although my husband and my friends I need not lose any weight at all. But I know I should only be 100 lbs. as I used to be when I was still single so I also decided to take Carica Wellness Spurilina capsules too. I stopped all the other food supplements I was taking to see how well Spurilina would work.

I and my niece took this product for two months. We both would take two capsules a day, one in the morning and one in the late afternoon. Sadly, I think this product was unable to give significant weight reduction benefits. My niece remained as obese as she is after two months. The best thing she gained was improvement of immune system.

• My niece is very prone to cold and cough. Once she sits beside someone who has cold or cough she would immediately get the cold or cough herself in a minute or two. But all the time she was taking Carica Wellness Spirulina Capsules, I noticed she developed strong immunity against these common diseases. She used to just sit a lot and very lazy too but with Spurilina I noticed she moves lighter and looks more energetic and quicker in obeying orders. I don’t know if those are just psychological effects!

Personally, I would say the health benefit of Carica Wellness Spirulina Capsules is significant. It is a great energy booster indeed. I noted that Spirulina Capsules also brighten my eyes maybe because of the beta carotene in it. It also

gave me a much more improved sleeping habit and my skin was kept healthy looking too. But certainly Carica Wellness Spirulina Capsules did not help me shed off the excess 20 pounds. It was unable to stop my appetite. I was eating and craving just as before. If anyone would be taking this as diet pills then I would say that based on my own experience this has not been effective for that purpose. Indeed it is no doubt a good source of Beta-carotene, iron, calcium and other vitamins and could bring about significant energy and immunity boost but sorry to say that if weight reduction is the main reason for buying this product, you might just as well enroll with any Slimming saloon that just taking Carica Wellness Spirulina Capsules.

mohamed says :

does this medication have any role in weight reduction or not . if yes please guide me to the optimum way to use it . many thanks

Galega says :

Yes, this supplement is primarily used for weight reduction. However, it is better to consult a doctor and take suggestions according to your medical history before using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423021003151028/k2311a0223/2.23.10