Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think you can now get this in larger bottles, but I still have a little left of my existing bttle
  • That may sound a bit odd, but since I like it so much I like to only use it now and again so I don’t get bored of it
  • I know it’s not the most expensive Perfume, although it is a designer name, but it’s how I’ll continue to use this
  • Weather this is a result of the cheaper cost, it could be, and it that’s what keeps the price down then that is ok with me
  • Perhaps people like more exciting scents than this one, but it is one of my most favourite scents and also one of the most simple ones

• by leeanne

I first smelt this smell about 6 years ago. I was going through a phase of buying a lot of Boots natural Collection bath and shower gel items, and liked the Sunflower range, so I saw a bottle of this for only £8 for the 50mls, smelt it in the shop and bought it.

I think you can now get this in larger bottles, but I still have a little left of my existing bttle. As much as I like this scent. I

don’t wear it all the time. That may sound a bit odd, but since I like it so much I like to only use it now and again so I don’t get bored of it. I know it’s not the most expensive Perfume, although it is a designer name, but it’s how I’ll continue to use this.

The box is a slim rectangular shape. It is white and the writing and a small picture is in yellow to symbolise the Sunflowers. Where the Sunflower picture is, it is cut out a bit and the white and yellow match together. The box is slightly embossed and feels a bit rough, but in a nice expensive way.

The bottle is actually quite plain looking. Weather this is a result of the cheaper cost, it could be, and it that’s what keeps the price down then that is ok with me. After all it is what’s inside the bottle that I care about and at the end of the ...

• Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Perfume
      day I spray the perfume, put it away again and no one gets to see the bottle. I wouldn’t care if they did. It is slightly curved, but slim and not that thick either. The glass seems quite thick and you cans ee the yellow liquid through the glass. It has the name on the front, but the print on mine didn’t seem to last that long.

There isn’t that much to say about this scent, as all it smells of is Sunflowers.

This is a nice rich scent and seems to last a good amount of time as well. It can be sprayed first thing in the morning, and I can still smell it lightly at night time.

Perhaps people like more exciting scents than this one, but it is one of my most favourite scents and also one of the most simple ones. I hope they keep making this Perfume as it is soft, subtle and has a bit of perfumed kick to it.

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623021003070928/k2311a0223/2.23.10