Clinique Pore Minimizer T Zone Shine Control
  • I was happy and satisfied that it does not have any feeling like that
  • Clinique Pore Minimizer T Zone Shine Control in itself is an amazing feat for a beauty product bought off the shelf
  • Though the results varied in degree for each of us, we all agree that this product is far better than the one each of us previously used

• by dimples15

My mother’s family has always been cursed with a more than average oily skin, and I seem to have inherited this. Over the years, I have tried a lot of products that claim to effectively minimize and eventually normalize excessively oily skin. One effect of oily skin is that the skin pores become damaged over time making it look bigger. I did not want to use the homemade cream my mother is using so I searched online for an effective product. Especially when you have problematic skin while enjoying puberty, beware, your pores gets enlarged when you grow older.

I finally found Clinique Pore Minimizer T Zone Shine Control that was being sold by a well-known company. Two famous dermatologists endorsed it and a few celebrities as well which convinced me of its quality. When it finally arrived, I immediately applied it to my face eager to see the results. The

lotion is gel-based so it does not feel oily on the skin. When I put it on my skin, I was pleased that there was no sticky feeling that seems common in most facial lotions. No feeling of something like glue especially that this one has special contents for pore minimizing. I was happy and satisfied that it does not have any feeling like that.

I was astonished to say the least. When I finished spreading it evenly on my face, 80% of the shine that was caused by oily skin disappeared. This immediate effect is so unlike the other facial lotions and creams I have tried before. Most only remove about half of the shine and some even seems to worsen it. This lotion is indeed well formulated by professional dermatologists. Clinique Pore Minimizer T Zone Shine Control likewise prevents oily skin when you are wearing it. While I was wearing ...

• this the whole day, there is a certain texture in my skin that was different like when I am not applying it.

In addition, the pores on my skin seem to have been healed making them look a lot smaller than before. Clinique Pore Minimizer T Zone Shine Control in itself is an amazing feat for a beauty product bought off the shelf. The skin on my face now looks smoother and younger, making me look a lot less old than I really am.

I was half expecting that the incredible effects of the lotion would not last long and that there would be negative side effects. However, after weeks of repeated use, I did not notice any bad effects on my skin like blemishes and other irritations. My skin remained as smooth and flawless as when I first used Clinique Pore Minimizer T Zone Shine Control. This time though

pores are less visible and skin looks like it went professional treatment of pore minimizing. My face is different, smooth and pores are tightened. My face is different really since I started using Clinique Pore Minimizer T Zone Shine Control. When your pores in your face is tight, it makes your skin firm and the look is different.This also improves appearance of my skin against skin aging.

I have long since recommended this lotion to my mother and aunts and they all reported the same results. Though the results varied in degree for each of us, we all agree that this product is far better than the one each of us previously used. Thanks to this lotion, we can all go about our lives without worrying about how our faces look. For me, Clinique Pore Minimizer T Zone Shine Control is really an effective pore minimizing and oil control lotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021002970928/k2311a0223/2.23.10