Cooking Mama Cook Off for Wii  » Games  »
  • In all honesty, I think this game would be boring on any other console, but because you use a wireless sensor controlled remote, you can actually kind of perform the actions
  • I love this game, and I'm so glad I bought it
  • I know that there is nothing inappropriate in it, so I can play Cooking Mama with my young relatives
  • I like games, but I'm terrible at anything that isn't turn based

• by Ash Marie

Cooking Mama is a game about, what else, cooking. The characters are little cartoony “Mama” and her friends from across the world. Your goal is to follow the on-screen instructions with your remote (making motions like “chopping” carrots or “grating” cheese) to make a tasty dish. The better you do, the

higher points you get. The game is very cute. It’s great for kids of all ages and adults too!

In all honesty, I think this game would be boring on any other console, but because you use a wireless sensor controlled remote, you can actually kind of perform the actions.

I love this game, and I’m so glad I bought it. I know that there is nothing inappropriate in it, so I can play Cooking Mama with my young relatives. It is a little bit cutesy, but it’s fun all the same. The price wasn’t terrible, either.

I like games, but I’m terrible ...

• Cooking Mama Cook Off for Wii
      at anything that isn’t turn based. This game takes skill and patience so it’s actually kind of a cool way to test your coordination. I also like the challenge mode, where you can play against a friend.

There are a few things that bug my about the game. The graphics are

alright, but sometimes the pointer gets stuck in the middle of a challenge which is SUPER annoying. Honestly though, it only happens now and then, so it’s not terrible.

Overall, this is a fun game if you’re not into shooting aliens. I hope this has helped you make a decision concerning this game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2823021002950928/k2311a0223/2.23.10