Chanel Lift Lumiere Firming and Smoothing Fluid Makeup SPF 15
  • What seemed like a normal Sunday for me turned out to be an almost unbelievable experience
  • Since the liquid foundation I was using ran out, I decided to try it
  • Expecting it to be more or less the same as the one I used before, I was impressed when I realized that it was better
  • I am glad that this liquid makeup has definitely a good take on fragrance-free formula

• by dimples15

What seemed like a normal Sunday for me turned out to be an almost unbelievable experience. I was out on the porch drinking my second mug of coffee and reading a book when a sales agent strolled up the driveway. At first, I was irritated by the intrusion but, luckily, my polite nature won. Turns out that the agent was selling cosmetics products and its main product was this new liquid foundation that promised to be better than the more expensive ones.

Since the liquid foundation I was using ran out, I decided to try it. I was more interested on getting rid of the sales agent though. Around noon, I was invited out to lunch and that was when I first use the foundation. Expecting it to be more or less the same as the one I used before, I was impressed when I realized that it was better. It felt pleasantly light

on the skin, almost as if I did not put anything on. My skin also felt smoother when I finished applying it.

The product also boasts that it would adjust to the skin color, blending naturally with the skin. Not only does it do that but it also enhanced the tone of my skin making it look more younger-looking. This is actually incredible since very few products can deliver the same result. The last time I experienced this kind of result was when I had my face done by a professional. I find the texture of skin more soft after every use. It has this kind of nutrition given to your skin wherein the result every after use is more elastic, supple and super soft skin.

Most other products also have adverse effects on the skin like blemishes after repeated use and some even aggravate the growth of acne. This product however has ...

• no effects of that kind. Not only does it maintain its desired effect, it also seems to become more potent over time. This made me wonder just what formula they used that made it so effective. This is very good because there are no residue after you’re wearing it. Even with just a mere face wash, your skin feels clean and clear without unnecessary talc or powdery residues.

Also, unlike most cosmetic products, this particular liquid foundation had no unpleasant scent that would necessitate the heavy use of perfumes. This pleased me even more since I have always hated using anything that smelled stronger than my perfume. Nothing fancy about the smell. You can really detect that this is a serious product with only high-quality ingredients. I find cosmetic brands having intense perfume smell too cheesy. Why do you have to contain unpleasant or overbearing smell when the purpose is just to cover your

face in order to give you a flawless finish everyday? I am glad that this liquid makeup has definitely a good take on fragrance-free formula.

I was lucky that I decided to listen to the sales representative that day. The benefits I got from using this product are unbelievable. I used to spend a lot having my face done professionally. Now I get the same results, and more, just by doing it myself at home. Aside from that, I also have more free time now that I do not have to spend hours in a clinic or even lesser money to defray in more night creams and excessive anti-wrinkle serums just to stop skin aging. At least you’re getting a good liquid foundation with so much aid to offer to still look good. I always go for firming liquid makeup and not just any brand but definitely this one from Chanel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021002890928/k2311a0223/2.23.10