FERN C Vitamins
  • I notice that it give me a different kind of energy, Because i feel like i am not just protected but i am also energetic
  • I noticed when i started taking Fern C and my husband as well we got more energy to play with our kids and to have more time in talking our whole day activity which is very healthy for us

• by Reigne

I been trying to take a vitamin C as protection. It has been a habit to me and my husband to take Vitamins C everyday.

One day my friend introduced me with Fern C and i got one box from her.

I notice that it give me a different kind of energy, Because i feel like i am not just protected but i am also energetic.

Unlike before from old vitamin c

i still got some colds and coughs but i feel so tired at the end of the day.

But this one is different i got more energy and it keeps me away from those common illnesses too because i seldom get one.

Specially nowadays that the climate is beginning to change.

Before eventhough i took vitamin C we cant still hide from those common illness we can still get one specially if ...

• we are so stressful.

The vitamin C that we are taking is not enough to fight these common illness arround.

And at the end of the whole work day i feel so tired and that makes me irritable which is very bad because i still have family to take care with and that i can’t be functional if i am already tired.

I noticed when i started taking Fern C and my

husband as well we got more energy to play with our kids and to have more time in talking our whole day activity which is very healthy for us.

I am no longer irritable and i can play along with them now.

It is because of the energy that i still have by taking Fern C everyday.

By then I never run out of this.

Me and my husband are happy with Fern C.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423021002730928/k2311a0223/2.23.10