Victoria’s Secret Rapture perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It's not very often that I would even consider recommending a perfume so this is a first for me
  • Upon my entering, I noticed the display of the Rapture perfume
  • This scent definitely says romance without using words
  • The cost is reasonable for a high quality perfume, - about $38 each

• by Texaslady

It’s not very often that I would even consider recommending a perfume so this is a first for me. 12 years ago was my first experience in even visiting a Victoria’s Secret store. I happened by it at the mall

by mere accident, and decided to go inside.

Upon my entering, I noticed the display of the Rapture perfume. From the very first test spray, I was hooked. This is the most awesome perfume I have ever used, and I’ve used it ever since.

Rapture is a very long lasting perfume. A little goes a very long way. If there were one word I could use to describe Victoria’s Secret Rapture perfume, it would be “Romance”. This scent definitely ...

• Victoria's Secret Rapture perfume
      says romance without using words. I have always received so many compliments anytime I wear it. The cost is reasonable for a high quality perfume, - about $38 each. Many times for around $55, you can receive the perfume,
      the body lotion and the shower creme of this scent in a set.

If you are looking for a perfume that speaks Romance, Victoria’s Secret Rapture perfume is one that is well worth it. It will drive your significant other absolutely wild!

Victoria's Secret Rapture perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623021002720928/k2311a0223/2.23.10