Chimy’s Bar & restaurant
2417 Broadway; Lubbock, TX 79401-2918
  • While the drinks aren’t the best thing in the world there they do have one selling point
  • I enjoy this place, and if you are ever in the area I would check it out

• by btown_tiger

Chimys is a great place to hang out with friends especially in a college town. I go there maybe once a month and I quite enjoy it. While the drinks aren’t the best thing in the world there they do have one selling point. The margaritas which honestly don’t really taste that good they have a good amount of alcohol

in them compared to any other place that I have been to. I always seem to start my night off there when I decide that I want to go bar hopping because it just seems like a perfect place to start everything off at.

However it can be kind of annoying in there because this place gets super busy because ...

• it’s right by the Texas Tech campus and it get really crowded and then there is nowhere to sit down and chill. Then of course when the Football players show up they get to walk right past the line. Which is annoying because they are just college football players and most of them won’t go professional so they are getting used
        to treatment that they won’t have when they get out of college. Oh well to each their own.

I enjoy this place, and if you are ever in the area I would check it out. It isn’t the best place in the world but just right for a college town. Especially one like Lubbock Texas where people really like there drinks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 723021002710928/k2311a0223/2.23.10