Clorox Disinfecting Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I like to buy the canisters that contain 75 but I usually use a lot of them in my bathroom and kitchen
  • The larger sized canisters cost about $4-5

• by AJ Rowe

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes claim to kill cold and flu viruses. I am a firm believer this is a correct claim.

During H1N1 season, I used these wipes on every area of my house.

My family was free from the H1N1 virus even though

my children were exposed to the virus regularly at school.

These wipes and Lysol spray are the only new household products I added this year and my family’s illness rate went down dramatically.

These wipes are good for sinks, outside of toilets, even bathtubs if you use several of them.

Clorox disinfecting wipes come in several scents.

My family usually uses the yellow lemon-scented ones but we have used the green fresh-scented ones as well.

My kids often help me wipe down surfaces such as the refrigerator ...

• Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
      with Clorox disinfecting wipes.

The wipes come in various sized packages.

I like to buy the canisters that contain 75 but I usually use a lot of them in my bathroom and kitchen.

These wipes do everything they claim to do by cutting

down on deep dirt and killing viruses.

When my kids are sick, I use them to wipe down their toys so they do not spread illness to each other.

We buy our Clorox wipes at Wal-Mart.

The larger sized canisters cost about $4-5.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021002700928/k2311a0223/2.23.10