Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse  » Health  »
  • By my recollection, this mouthwash cost between $4-5 at Wal-Mart when we purchased it two weeks ago

• by AJ Rowe

Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is the absolute best mouthwash for children. I have a six year old son and a four year old daughter.

Recently, we began to teach them how to floss their teeth and use mouthwash.

They love this stuff.

We purchased the Berry Shield Flavor.

The mouthwash

is used post-rinse rather than pre-rinse.

Some other types of mouthwash can be used before brushing to color parts of the teeth that need to be cleaned.

Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is a post-rinse cleaner that colors food particles after my kids use it to show them it helps get their teeth more ...

• clean than brushing alone.

This mouthwash is not hot like so many mouthwashes are so it is good for young children to use.

My kids cannot wait to use this rinse each time they brush their teeth.

Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride rinse is teaching my children better dental hygiene and that

is a good thing since my six year old had his first cavity at the last dentist appointment.

By my recollection, this mouthwash cost between $4-5 at Wal-Mart when we purchased it two weeks ago.

The bottle should easy last us another two-three weeks with it being used at least twice a day by two children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423021002690928/k2311a0223/2.23.10