Papermate Pencil  » Other  »
  • I like Papermate pencils because they are cheap and easily available
  • Whether you need them for school or for office use, I would definitely recommend a Papermate pencil for its cheap availability

• by AzureSea

I’ve been using Papermate wooden pencils as long as I can remember. From when I first started using a pencil to write to now, I’ve used Papermate pencils, along with some other brands of pencils.

I like Papermate pencils because they are cheap and easily available. They used to supply my schools back in elementary and high school, so back then all I had to do was grab

one from the boxes that our teachers had. Later on I had such a large amount of them I just began using them. I’m not a huge fan of wooden pencils these days, seeing as I can get a much finer and easier to erase line from a mechanical pencil.

There are also a few things that I don’t like about Papermate pencils. One thing is that the ...

• lines they make are quite difficult to erase. I like to press hard when I write, so erasing lines has always been an issue for me. However, you can always read what I had previously written with a Papermate wooden pencil because the markings don’t come off, even with a really good eraser. Another thing I don’t like is how easily the graphite shafts break. If you drop
        them a couple of times, the pencil is almost unusable because the tip just keeps breaking off every time you sharpen them.

However, for a wooden pencil, Papermate is my favorite brand. I use them for almost everything, since mechanical pencils aren’t always available at every moment of need. Whether you need them for school or for office use, I would definitely recommend a Papermate pencil for its cheap availability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223021002620928/k2311a0223/2.23.10