Media Foam Pencil Grips  » Other  »
  • I decided to buy some pencil grips one day for use with some of my wooden pencils, seeing as I have these strange indents on some of my fingers from gripping too hard onto my pencils, and they were on sale
  • I haven’t had one of my foam ones break yet, despite some pretty frequent usage since I bought them about six months ago
  • Thinner wooden pencils usually slide out of the pencil grip very easily, which is a problem when I’m writing
  • I really like my Media pencil grips, and would definitely encourage anyone who holds their pencils too tightly to buy a set of these

• by AzureSea

The Real Canadian Superstore stocks a lot of things under their name brands, and their name brand for stationery is Media. Their products aren’t half bad for a store name brand too. Their binders and lined paper are very good deals for a cheap price. I decided to buy some pencil grips one day for use with some

of my wooden pencils, seeing as I have these strange indents on some of my fingers from gripping too hard onto my pencils, and they were on sale.

The foam pencil grips came in several cool looking patterns, and each box had assorted designs. The grips look somewhat flimsy, but when you get to using them they aren’t half ...

• bad. I had some rubber ones that were a lot more expensive from before and those ripped rather easily. I haven’t had one of my foam ones break yet, despite some pretty frequent usage since I bought them about six months ago.

The only complaint that I have about the pencil grips is that they don’t fit very

snugly onto my pencils. Thinner wooden pencils usually slide out of the pencil grip very easily, which is a problem when I’m writing. A solution to this was to simply use them on my thicker mechanical pencils.

I really like my Media pencil grips, and would definitely encourage anyone who holds their pencils too tightly to buy a set of these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223021002560928/k2311a0223/2.23.10