Lexmark 2500 3-in-1 printer
2.5
  • I chose this printer due to the low cost, and it's ability to print, scan and fax all in one machine
  • Knowing my husband has a very low tolerance for things like this, I decided to install the printer on my computer, which was running the same program of Windows xp as his, to see if I could make it work
  • It will give you directions on the computer screen to supposedly fix the problem, but it doesn't fix it
  • I do not at all recommend this printer, unless you are very computer savy, and know how to fix all the kinks this printer causes

• by Texaslady

I purchased the Lexmark 2500 3-in-1 printer as a gift for my husband about a year ago. This is an inkjet printer which will print in color or black and white, or a combination thereof.

I chose this printer due to the low cost, and it’s ability to print, scan and fax all in one machine.

It also had a very handsome appearance.

For only $50 new, I couldn’t pass it up, though at times, I wish I had.

According to my husband, this printer is a piece of junk.

Knowing my husband has a very low tolerance for things like this, I decided to install the printer on my computer, which was running the same program of Windows xp as his, to see if I could make it work.

For once, I can honestly say, my husband was not exagerating.

This printer works sporadically at best.

It works perfectly well for a short period of time, then will just freeze up and stop.

It ...

• Lexmark 2500 3-in-1 printer
      will give you directions on the computer screen to supposedly fix the problem, but it doesn’t fix it.

This is definitley an “ocassional use” printer.

If you are using this printer to print or scan more than a half a dozen copies at a time, be prepared to have major issues.

I do not at

all recommend this printer, unless you are very computer savy, and know how to fix all the kinks this printer causes.

On the other hand, the ink cartridges for this printer run only around $23, so only you can decide to weigh the pros and cons of this printer and decide if it’s worth the aggravation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1623021002440828/k2311a0223/2.23.10