Survivor Season 20 Heroes Vs Villains  » TV  »
  • I think this is a brilliant theme for the show and I was really excited to see it in action
  • Survivor is a fun game to watch and this season I have a feeling will be one of the best seasons yet

• by Urban Beaute

When I heard there was going to be another all star season of Survivor I was excited but I hoped it wasn’t going to be anything like the previous all star season and more like fans versus favorites. However when I ehard what the theme of this season was going

to be I was excited to see what was going to happen.

Heroes versus Villains pits the most popular heroes of Survivor against the most notorious villains and we see whether good prevails over evil. I think this is a brilliant theme for the show and I was really excited to ...

• see it in action.

So far only two episodes have screened and I haven’t been let down by either of them. This season so far has brought about three injuries, a lot of backbiting and loads of drama.

What’s great about this season is that everyone knows each other and has a

lot of history. Some were friends and aren’t anymore and other are having relationships off screen so it’s fun to see how that plays out in the context of the game.

Survivor is a fun game to watch and this season I have a feeling will be one of the best seasons yet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022021002000928/k2311a0222/2.22.10