James Clement  » People  »
  • James is one of my favourite contestants and I look forward to seeing him more this season
  • There are a lot of things I like about him

• by Urban Beaute

James Clement was a contestant on Survivor China, Survivor Fans Vs Favourites and now Survivor Heroes Vs Villiains. James is one of my favourite contestants and I look forward to seeing him more this season.

There are a lot of things I like about him.

Firstly he’s handsome, buff and easy

on the eye. I also like the fact he is a grave digger as that is an unusual job.I didn’t watch Survivor China so what i have seen of James is Fans Vs Favorites and Heroes Vs Villains.

I liked the relationship he was developing with Parvati Shallow and was ...

• sad to see that wasn’t working out. Or really didn’t go anywhere as Parvati turned on him in the game.

On Fans Vs Favourites James was very likable and sweet. It was easy to see why he was one of the most popular players ever.

Now on Heroes Vs Villians

he turning sour. he spends a great deal of the time being rough, speaking harshly to people and treating them badly. I am still a fan of James however as I remember his previous seasons but it is hard to watch him acting in such a poor manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5222021001960928/k2311a0222/2.22.10