Enterprise Car Rental  » Car rental  »
Veteran’s Parkway Columbus GA
  • I'm sure the driver was doing the best he could but I would have appreciated a little acknowledgment that I was present in the back seat
  • The language the passenger used was somewhat offensive and I thought this should have been addressed
  • I decided not to complain though, as I felt a bit sorry for him having to be in that position
  • Given the convenience of being picked up, and the good condition of the car I drove, I would recommend Enterprise to friends in a heartbeat
  • They did make my week without my car a positive experience over all

• by Reviewabit

I recently had an accident which did some damage to my car and my insurance company paid for a rental through Enterprise. When I took my car to the body shop for repairs, I did not need to supply any information at all- they immediately called Enterprise for me, and a driver picked me up within ten minutes. Courteous and friendly, the driver assured me the car would be waiting for me when we got to the Enterprise office.

What waited for me was a Chevrolet Impala. (I had to laugh because my first car was am Impala, but this was

a far cry from the 1977 model I had!) The car was spotless and smelled nice.

It only took a few minutes to fill out the paperwork, and everything I needed to know was explained in detail. The only complaint I had was that I had to pay an additional eighty dollars because I only carried liability coverage on my own vehicle.

The extra charge was to insure the car fully for the rental period. I drove the car for nine days, and it seemed in perfect condition in every way.

When I returned the car, it was quickly evaluated and ...

• I signed my paperwork and awaited a ride back to the body shop to claim my own car. My driver for this trip was a young man, and there was an additional passenger who rode in the front seat.

I had to listen to the story of his accident on the way and found him very annoying. I’m sure the driver was doing the best he could but I would have appreciated a little acknowledgment that I was present in the back seat.

The language the passenger used was somewhat offensive and I thought this should have been addressed. I

decided not to complain though, as I felt a bit sorry for him having to be in that position.

I do think they should have some training in how to deal with such a situation though. After the front seat rider was dropped off, the rest of the ride was comfortable and I was soon back in my own car.

Given the convenience of being picked up, and the good condition of the car I drove, I would recommend Enterprise to friends in a heartbeat. They did make my week without my car a positive experience over all.

Enterprise Car Rental

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 322021001930928/k2311a0222/2.22.10