MAvon Magix Face Perfector  » Cosmetics  »
  • As a trained beauty consultant, I know the foundation will just make her face worse by clogging her pores
  • She has a slight acne problem that we have watch and treat to keep from getting out of control
  • I found she was getting into my makeup bag and wearing my foundation, and her face did break out all over
  • I am very happy I decided to try the Magix for her

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My daughter is now thirteen. We have been letting her wear a little eveshadow and a lightly colored lip gloss for about a year now. She has been bugging me to wear foundation for a while now. As a trained beauty consultant, I know the foundation will just make her face worse by clogging her pores.

She has a slight acne problem that we have watch and treat to keep from getting out of control. Her big argument is, all my friends get to wear foundation. I still said no.

did break out all over. I sell Avon, but had never tried the Magix Face Perfector. It is a foundation, without being a foudation.

It is advertised to keep shine from you face all day as well as even out lines on your face, but does not cover freckles or dark spots. It is just a light coverage to even out your skin. I ordered my daughter the Magix.

It was said to actually help your complexion after wearing and I really liked the SPF 20 factor to protect against sun rays. My daughter has used this for a whild now. I got her the one ...

• in the square compact.

It looks just like foundation, even has color in the container. When you put it on you do not see the cover, it is more or less invisible, but I can see a difference in the smoothness of her face and she feels like she is wearing real foundation. The magix does not break her face out at all and I am quite certian it has helped with her acne.

It does say it helpls to shrink pores. She is very happy and I am happy that she is not wearing a dark makeup like some of her friends who do not

not how to wear it. My daughter is now wearing makeup that is helping her complexion, without having a real foundation to cover and block her pores.

I am very happy I decided to try the Magix for her. She even has a couple of her girlfriends wearing it now and they are all happy. If there is a downside, the Magix is a little high, at ten dollars a compact, but it does last a long time, and is well worth the benefits.

It really is Magicical, the way it helps my daughter complexion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021001860928/k2311a0222/2.22.10