Crest Pro Health Whitening Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I had tried all the others before deciding that Crest is the best years ago
  • I have since decided it is well worth the extra cost
  • My thirtenn year old has alwas had a little problem with discoloring as well as a history of cavities

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be<br />
logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have always been a Crest toothpaste user. I had tried all the others before deciding that Crest is the best years ago. When the Pro Health came out a few years back I just had to try it.

I really hated paying the price. It was higher that what I had been paying for my usual Crest.

I have since

decided it is well worth the extra cost. Not only does our dentist recoomend Pro Health over all other toothpaste we have seen first hand the difference.

Crest Pro Health Whitening covers all your detnal needs. It fights cavities, Gingivitis, plaque, senstivity, tartar, and even whitens your teeth and gives fresh breath for a long time.

I don’t understand why all toothspastes can’t have all this in one. From what I have seen this is the only one.

My thirtenn year old has alwas had a little problem with discoloring as well as a history of cavities. Since we have be using pro health her teeth look much better and she hasn’t had a cavity for the last couple of years.

The ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422021001850928/k2311a0222/2.22.10