Pantene Curl Defining Spray Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I used it again just now and I decided to sit down and write a review because this really is the most incredible curl defining gel that I have used
  • I like that a lot better than having to put gel in her hands and then apply it on to your hair
  • I think this new regimen that I have is really working for me
  • And when I do run out, I will definitely go out and buy some more
  • This is honestly the best curling spray gel I have used

• by pennylane

I have been wanting to write a review on this product for a long time now. But for some reason I had never gotten around to it yet. However, I used it again just now and I decided to sit down and write a review because this really is the most incredible curl defining gel that I have used. First of all, this comes in a little bottle that you can spray onto your hair. I like that a lot better than having to put gel in her hands and then apply it on to your hair. I can just spray it on my hair and the scrunch it a little bit and that is all your have to do to achieve wonderful curls. Now, my hair

is already kind of wavy. If you have really stick straight hair, you might have to do other things in addition to using this product. But when I apply it on my hair and scrunch it that usually does the job. However, sometimes when I want extra definition and extra body in my hair. I will usually put on some mousse and then spray the Pantene Curl Defining Spray Gel and then blow-dry my hair with a diffuser. And that creates the most wonderful curls with lots of body and volume. I am always unhappy with my hair. I am that girl who is always fussing with her hair and complaining about how she hates her hair. But recently ever sine I started using this product and ...

• bought a new blow drier with a diffuser I have really been satisfied with how my hair looks and feels. Also, I have started taking good care of it. I hate multi-vitamins regularly and deep condition it at least once a week. And then use a heat protecting spray on my hair before I blow-dry it. I think this new regimen that I have is really working for me. Like I said before, I have been very satisfied with my hair recently.

I am almost running out of the Pantene Curl Defining Spray Gel. And when I do run out, I will definitely go out and buy some more. Also, it is very affordable so if you are on a budged, I would highly recommend this product. The

bottle itself is not very big, however, you only need to spray a little bit on your hair so it will last you a while. Mine lasted me a little more than a month. But then again I use this product a lot, almost every single day. I absolutely love this curl defining spray gel and would highly recommend it to anyone with wavy or semi wavy hair who wants to add more oomph onto her hair.

Also, this product was only three something dollars at target. And I have noticed that it is regularly on sale. This is honestly the best curling spray gel I have used. It does not make my hair too stiff and it does not weigh my hair down. I absolutely love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021001780928/k2311a0222/2.22.10