Burberry London Original Perfume  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • I didn’t spray this any more than how I would normally apply Perfume, but I think even the 1 squirt would give you plenty of scent
  • My friend bought this in a 100ml bottle and this cost £34

• by leeanne

Never seen the fascination for the Burberry brand. After seeing the checked pattern everywhere it went from a good name fr a designer, to a bit cheap and nasty. One of my fried loves this scent, so I tried some of hers to find out if I liked it, and also if I liked it enough to want to buy it myself.

The box looks quite nice. It is quite a large box. And looks nice with the dark colour and

the gold lettering. It is quite a thick cardboard as well. The bottle sits in the box alright, and doesn’t seem stuck inside, but also it doesn’t move about that much either.

The bottle is a thick clear glass bottle. You can see the light yellow liquid through the bottle and the lettering for the name is in small writing on the bottle. There is a circular part at the top of the bottle which is a matted silver colour and then there is the silver part for the spray and lid as well. It just looks quite odd compared to the bottle, and it sort of looks expensive but not in another kind of way.

This smelt how I thought it would. It was quite a strong scent and it hit me when it was sprayed. It was a very deep, dark scent and smelt a bit like Floral with a splash of spice to it. Although the initial heavy scent ...

• Burberry London Original Perfume
      wore off, there was still a heavy scent that lingered, and seemed to follow me around through the day. I didn’t spray this any more than how I would normally apply Perfume, but I think even the 1 squirt would give you plenty of scent. Couldn’t fault the staying power of this, but that’s not exactly what I wanted with a scent that I wasn’t keen on.

My friend bought this in a 100ml bottle and this cost £34. apparently this

can cost anything up to £55 for this scent, but I think it is all over rated. The brand name is certainly there and I guess it lived up to my expectations.

My friend won’t use anything else and has used this for years. She is in her 50’s, whereas I’m in my 30’s so perhaps this is more suited to an older person, but this was lacking the fresh scent that I go for, and therefore I wouldn’t not personally try this scent again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622021001640828/k2311a0222/2.22.10