Too Much Happiness by Alice Munro  » Books  »
  • Even though I am not very clear why such a title for this book, I like the title of the book

• by Just4u

Too Much Happiness written by Alice Munro is a wonderful collection of stories. Even though I am not very clear why such a title for this book, I like the title of the book.

The story inside the book is ten variety stories.

All the stories are delightful reads.

I do not see any

connections between all ten stories but this is not a drawback in any ways.

The language of Alice Munro is excellent.

The emotional value of all the stories is excellent and many times they are gripping my mind like any thing.

The stories speak about relationships in a fresh perspective.

In this aspect I ...

• liked the third story named Wenlock Edge as my favorite one.

This story can be very much related to each and every ones life.

This is not the only story which I felt to be excellent in this book.

The story named The Face is also very touching one.

The author is very successful

in depicting the relationship between a father and son in a whole new level in this story.

All the ten stories in the book Too Much Happiness is great in its own right.

A great compilation of short stories by the author and this book is a never to be missed one by all short story lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1722021001600828/k2311a0222/2.22.10