Healthy Choice Café Steamers Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo
  • The entrée was a delicious experience all around
  • I think the addition of the roasted bell pepper was a wonderful idea

• by carblover

I purchased the Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo because it had a lot of things I liked. First of all, it had chicken, my favorite meat. The pasta choice, linguine, is my favorite pasta as well. Lastly, the vegetable combination of broccoli and roasted red pepper was another incentive to buying this Café Steamer; broccoli

is my favorite vegetable, provided it was cooked properly, and roasted red pepper adds so much flavor to any dish. I wasn’t too crazy about the alfredo sauce because I hate creamy sauces. Since it was Healthy Choice, I knew that it was going to be light.

The entrée was a delicious experience all around. The chicken was moist and hearty; the flavor was accentuated by the roasted red pepper which contributed a lot of flavor. The broccoli was cooked just right. Normally, in frozen entrees, the broccoli is cooked to a mush that falls apart effortlessly in the mouth. But, in this dish, the broccoli still had ...

• Healthy Choice Café Steamers Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo
      a crunch and the floret part clung to the sauce nicely. The linguine was cooked properly – I could twirl it around my fork without it breaking up too much. The sauce wasn’t too creamy; it was pretty light and had good flavor.

Overall, this entrée was a hit for me. I loved how everything

was cooked, and the sauce had enough flavor to compensate for the lack of fat. I think the addition of the roasted bell pepper was a wonderful idea; not only did it bring flavor to the dish, it contributed flavor. I was really satisfied eating this pasta dish all the more because it has less than 300 calories.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722021001480828/k2311a0222/2.22.10