Healthy Choice Roasted Red Pepper Marinara
  • I love roasted red pepper, especially when it’s paired with tomato
  • The pasta was an interesting shape that I’ve ever seen before – cavatelli
  • I have some satisfactory experiences with Healthy Choice, so I decided to give it a shot
  • Normally, I like some chicken with my pasta
  • I prefer to shop at Wal-Mart supercenter where the prices are cheaper but they don’t carry this entrée

• by carblover

I love roasted red pepper, especially when it’s paired with tomato. It reminds me of my mom’s roasted red pepper and tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. When I saw the Roasted Red Pepper Marinara, the picture was very appealing. The pasta was an interesting shape that I’ve

ever seen before – cavatelli. I have some satisfactory experiences with Healthy Choice, so I decided to give it a shot.

I could really taste the red pepper and the garlic. The sauce had some depth and was well-rounded, probably because it had hints of chardonnay. For once, a Healthy Choice pasta dish was well-seasoned; it had the right amount of salt and seasonings. Because cavatelli pasta is like an inverted boat, it held on to the peppers and sauce very well. Normally, I like some chicken with my pasta. The flavor of the Roast Red Pepper ...

• Healthy Choice Roasted Red Pepper Marinara
      Marinara was so well-balanced that I didn’t miss the meat.

Overall, I liked this entrée. It was so full of flavor that it didn’t feel like I was eating something healthy. I can’t believe that it is under 300 calories! I’ve tried most the products from the

All Natural line and the Roast Red Pepper Marinara tasted better than most of them. The only problem is that you can’t find it most supermarkets. I prefer to shop at Wal-Mart supercenter where the prices are cheaper but they don’t carry this entrée. But I’ll keep on looking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722021001430828/k2311a0222/2.22.10