Spongebob Squarepants Season One: F.U.N.  » TV  »
  • It has a lot of catchy music to listen to, and I think I have seen it so many times that I could narrate the whole show, it is great
  • If you have not seen this episode, it is one you will definitely not want to miss

• by articlewriter555

Besides the episode Ripped Pants, this episode would have to be my favorite. It showcases Spongebob and Plankton getting along and Spongebob trying to have fun and teach Plankton the meaning of fun. Plankton only wanted to hang out with Spongebob just to try and get the secret formula of the crabby patty recipe. Mr. Krabs tries to

tell Spongebob throughout the whole episode that he is being fooled, but he doesn’t want to believe him.

They do a lot of things together, and finally toward the end of the episode he realizes that Plankton wants the secret recipe. While it was his original plan, he learned a lot from Spongebob and liked enjoying his friendship. Spongebob ...

• ends up kicking him to the curb because he was so upset because he truly believed that they were becoming friends.

My five year old daughter loves this episode as well as I do as well. It has a lot of catchy music to listen to, and I think I have seen it so many times that I could

narrate the whole show, it is great! We have watched this show quite a bit, and we own it as well on DVD. This was one of the original Spongebob episodes, so it really showcases what the characters are about. If you have not seen this episode, it is one you will definitely not want to miss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022021001220828/k2311a0222/2.22.10