Beauticontrol’s Overnight Retinol Recovery Eye Capsules  » Cosmetics  »
  • Beauticontrol's Overnight Retinol Recovery Eye Capsules are simply amazing
  • I bought mine at a thrift store being aware the expiration date was more than a year away
  • I believe I paid $8.00 for my jar of 30 and am noticing online the price is $39.50 on their website

• by AJ Rowe

I have a lot of problems with wrinkles and crows feet in my eye area. A lot of this damage is from the sun and tanning bed, some is from crying (I had a very sad childhood), and some of it is

from simply rubbing my eyes the wrong way for twenty years whenever they itched.

Beauticontrol’s Overnight Retinol Recovery Eye Capsules are simply amazing.

These capsules are also quite expensive unless you can find them in the right place.

I bought mine at a thrift store being aware the expiration date was more than a year away.

Sometimes buying in a thrift store immediately means the product has expired but other times it means a previous salesperson is trying to sell the rest ...

• Beauticontrol's Overnight Retinol Recovery Eye Capsules
      of her inventory.

I believe I paid $8 for my jar of 30 and am noticing online the price is $39.

50 on their website.

Even at $39.

50 if I had the funds, these little capsules would be worth it.

I

use one capsule, break it open, and then use half on one eye and half on the other to make them last longer.

Beauticontrol products are almost always at least a 7 in rating with me but this one is exceptional so I give it a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021001130828/k2311a0222/2.22.10