L’Oreal eye makeup remover  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I believe it has a problem with being able to remove waterproof mascara even though it does not say anything about this on the bottle

• by AJ Rowe

L’Oreal eye makeup remover is a fairly decent product for removing eye makeup. I wear heavy eye makeup and it does not remove all of it.

I believe it has a problem with being able to remove waterproof mascara even though it does not say anything about this on the bottle.

Though it helps remove eye makeup it is a little too weak for me.

It comes in a 4 ounce bottle and again, I purchased it at Wal-Mart (why do I feel like a slave to that place?).

The price was around $6.

I wear makeup one to three ...

• times a week and this bottle has lasted almost two months.

It does not take a lot to remove your eye makeup as well as it can remove it.

Do not make the mistake of using too much because it will leave a greasy residue and make your eyes hurt for

the rest of the day if you do.

L’Oreal eye makeup remover does seem to condition the eye area as it claims.

This product is very much middle range for me.

I cannot find a good eye makeup remover anywhere so I will use this until the day I find one that works better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122021001120728/k2311a0222/2.22.10