Garnier Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream
1.5
  • I immediately tried it when I got home, but to say that I was disappointed would be a big understatement
  • While this may not be much of a problem since the scent isn’t that strong, still, I was not too comfortable going to bed smelling like an herb shop
  • I found absolutely no improvement on my skin
  • However, while the experience was quite harrowing, part of me thinks that it may have just been to me that the cream did not work

• by dimples15

It was getting late in the day, and my feet were killing me. On an impulse, I entered a mall to try finding a nice place to sit down and relax. While passing by the different boutiques, I saw this huge poster in a cosmetics shop showing an ad for an Anti-Wrinkle Firming Day Cream. This caught my attention since mom and I jokingly talked how our wrinkles affected our search for that perfect guy.

I went in and bought the product, thinking that no harm could possibly come

from trying it out. Moreover, the sales representative assured me that models and other celebrities are using this particular cream. I immediately tried it when I got home, but to say that I was disappointed would be a big understatement. First off, the cream was too thick. I had trouble applying it to my face and when it dried, it felt like breading for fried chicken.

In addition, the cream had a gingery scent with hints of lemon. While this may not be much of a problem since the

scent isn’t that strong, still, I was not too comfortable going to bed smelling like an herb shop. My boyfriend may be into oriental and spicy food but there is no need to smell like this just to entice him.

After convincing myself that the initial disappointments might be nothing compared the results, I continued to use the cream for a few days to see the results. Who knows, maybe this is the miracle cream of the century, right? Wrong! I found absolutely no improvement on my skin! Some ...

• Garnier Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream
      of the wrinkles may have faded a bit but that also happens when I am not too stressed out.

Add to that, it did not help my skin tone much. No wait, let me rephrase that. It did not help my skin tone at all! My face had an uneven whiteness about it that looked like badly applied powder. There were spots where it was just too white that I had to cover it up with makeup. I looked like I was wearing a white mask with the paint

peeling off in places.

I have stopped using the cream since then, but it took quite a while for the effects to fade away and for my skin tone to return to normal. I now wish that I did not buy that cream on impulse. That should teach me not to listen too much to my vanity. However, while the experience was quite harrowing, part of me thinks that it may have just been to me that the cream did not work. Oh well, chalk it up to experience then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021001090828/k2311a0221/2.21.10