Framed wedding flowers as wedding gift
  • The best wedding gift I received was when my parents informed me that they were taking my flowers after the ceremony
  • I know I love the fact that my flowers have been preserved, and that they are now hanging in my house
  • I would recommend looking under the wedding pages in the phone book, as to find an individual local artist who specializes in such a concept, would be a highly difficult process

• by cjaneb877
      The best wedding gift I received was when my parents informed me that they were taking my flowers after the ceremony. I will admit that I was a bit perplexed, but on your wedding day things are so crazy, I did not honestly stop to think about it too much.

When I returned from my honeymoon, my parents gave me a beautiful

frame filled with my wedding flowers that had been pressed.

They looked absolutely georgous, and they had lost none of the brilliant colors that they had on my wedding day! To have such a gift done for a bride is such a fantastic gift idea! I know I love the fact that my flowers have been preserved, and that they are ...

• now hanging in my house.

Essentially they are a great conversation piece, and a piece of art that graces the walls of my home, which I love! To find artists that do such wedding gifts can be hard.

concept, would be a highly difficult process.

It is also not cheap to have such a gift made because it is a specialty item.

It would be a nice idea for a wedding party to purchase as a bridal gift for the bride and groom, however, or it is a nice gift idea that the maternal or paternal parents could give to the marrying couple.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462610100101231/k2311a1026/10.26.06