Burrito Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Mostly of the beans which are for Burritos tastes salty and I don't like it when you bite it together with the ground beef

• by dimples15

After mastering Beef Taco salad, one thing I was excited about is Burritos. I often purchase a small serving of it in a local mall and I have my own recipe for it too. I also love burrito as a snack because it contains meat but not as heavy and fattening compared to cheeseburger.

I learn about this recipe from Kris Aquino’s magazine. I deleted a particular ingredient mainly because I did not like it.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup grated quick-melting cheese

1 tablespoon ...

• sour cream

Procedure:

Assemble one tortilla in a plate for easy arrangement of filling. Spread rice in the middle, then layer with ground beef and bell pepper. Add salsa, grated cheese and sour cream. Roll up together with the foil and serve hot.

I do not include fried beans because I find it

not delectable. Mostly of the beans which are for Burritos tastes salty and I don’t like it when you bite it together with the ground beef. It is more tasty to just use plain ground beef with lots of grated quick melt cheese and sour cream will tickle your palette. Serve with diet soda.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4921021000990828/k2311a0221/2.21.10