Febreze Extra Strength  » Housewares  »
  • I like that Febreze now offers this type of fabric refresher in a money-saving bulk option
  • I bought my regular Febreze spray bottle, but it came with a refill jug that will refill my bottle at least three or four times
  • It's so convenient to just walk into my laundry room when I run out of Febreze in my spray bottle, and not worry about having to run to the store
  • I love how a few sprays of Febreze take care of any smoke odors that might linger on the clothes in my closet after sneaking a cigarette inside

• by Jenn

Ever since Febreze hit the market, it has been my favorite household helper! I especially like the Febreze Extra Strength that I currently use. I like that Febreze now offers this type of fabric refresher in a money-saving bulk option. I bought my regular Febreze spray bottle, but it came with a refill jug that will refill my bottle at least three or four times. It’s so convenient to just walk into my laundry room when I run out of

Febreze in my spray bottle, and not worry about having to run to the store!

I just love how versatile Febreze Extra Strength it. I use it absolutely everywhere around my home. I love how a few sprays of Febreze take care of any smoke odors that might linger on the clothes in my closet after sneaking a cigarette inside. We usually only smoke outside, but even one in the bedroom and our clothes reek! Febreze fixes that.

I have three cats ...

• and a huge dog, not to mention a six-year-old boy, so you can just imagine how often I feel the need to “freshen things up”! I spray the couch and dog bed down daily, and I especially like to spray Febreze on them before I vacuum them. It really brings the scent out, and I feel like it’s killing some of the allergens from the pet hair. I do the same thing on carpets, too!

Febreze freshens up the air,

too, which is nice because I always seem to be out of air freshener, but I always have my trusty febreze handy! Heck, I’ve even sprayed my son’s school uniform and then put it through the dryer for a few minutes when I forgot to do laundry the night before. The clothes came out smelling just as fresh as if I’d washed them! Febreze is a life-saver for this busy mom!

Highly recommended. I’d give this product an 11 if I could!

Christine says :

Can anyone tell me whats the chemcial diff between reg febreze fabric refresher and extra strength? Here is a copy of the email I sent to P G asking that same question:
    These 2 products are side-by-side on the shelf at my local CVS:
    1) Febreze “Spring Renewal” Fabric Refresher 800 ml
    2) Febreze “Extra Strength” Fabric Refresher 800 ml - Eliminates tough odors in fabrics for lasting freshness
    The price is same for both products and the ingredients are also identical. How is it that one boasts as being “Extra Strength” for “Tough Odors”? Where is the “Extra” power coming from - how can you advertise this product using the words “Extra Strength”? The back label is identical on both bottles. This includes identical itemized ingredients listing so there’s no difference in the amount of each additive. So what’s “Extra” about this bottle of Febreze vs the one sitting right next to it?

Christine says :

It’s my post and no one has answered - apparently no one has even read it. And just FYI I am the one that voted the post “down” so it now shows a -1, yes I did that but on purpose and I can not vote twice which means it shall stay at a -1. So don’t use the voting number has a “go-by” to claim that people have read the post - that vote me (the author of the post).

Just delete it - I’ll go someplace else - other than me, I don’t think there are “Real consumers” on this site

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321021000920828/k2311a0221/2.21.10