Wet ‘n’ Wild - Mega Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Egyptian Sands  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought it at a Walgreen's for under $5 about six months ago, and have been using it at least three times a week ever since
  • The sparkle fades after awhile, as does the dark in the crease, so I like to re-touch it after a few hours

• by Jenn

This Wet ‘n’ Wild Mega Eyes eyeshadow palette has become one of my daily-use cosmetics. I bought it at a Walgreen’s for under $5 about six months ago, and have been using it at least three times a week ever since. I still have about half of the tri-color palette left, so I’m really satisfied with the value for my money with this product.

The color palette is called “Egyptian Sands”, and features light,

medium and dark tone shadows in various shades of brown. The darkest color is sort of a mocha-chocolate brown, which I use it my crease to create depth and drama. I use the lightest tone, which has the color and sheen of white sands, to accentuate my browbone and the inner corner of my eye. The medium tone, probably the prettiest color, is this rose-gold hue with speckles of shimmer to it.

• I use that to fill in my lids, and it adds such a pretty sparkle against my pale skin and blue/green eyes.

The eyeshadow has a dry finish, and sets really well. It aqlso lasts for quite a long time. I can do my make-up around 8 am, and it will last well into the evening with maybe a minor touch-up mid-day. The sparkle fades after awhile, as does the dark in the crease, so

I like to re-touch it after a few hours. It’s easy to carry the little palette in my purse, or even my pocket, since the case is super slim and only maybe three inches by two inches in surface area.

Though I usually only use Mac eyeshadows, this Wet ‘n’ Wild Mega Eyes Egyptian sands palette made me realize that you can find quality cosmetics right at the drug store for far less money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021000910828/k2311a0221/2.21.10