Soaring Eagle Casino  » Casino  »
Mount Pleasant, MI
  • The Soaring Eagle Casino is just a few miles away from Bronners Christmas around the World in Frankenmouth, MI therefore my husband and I decided to finish our vacation by spending New Years Eve at the Casino last year
  • I enjoyed the native beans that was made along with corn, and carrotts
  • I think my husband and I doubled in size after that feast
  • I like the noise of the machines and it seems so exciting around midnight
  • We definitely want to return and we hope to see you there

• by writershirley
      The Soaring Eagle Casino is just a few miles away from Bronners Christmas around the World in Frankenmouth, MI therefore my husband and I decided to finish our vacation by spending New Years Eve at the Casino last year. Needless to say we had fun playing the slots thats my favorite thing. My husband played blackjack and some other card games for a while.

We then went to dinner at the casino which was fabulous. They served steak,

lobster, chicken, ham, turkey,shrimp, just to name a few of the meats.

Then the salad bar had every thing from soup to nuts, let us proceed to the hot bar where vegetables steamed were fantastic. I enjoyed the native beans that was made along with corn, and carrotts.

Then low and behold after that we visited the dessert bar. I think my husband and I doubled in size after that feast.

Onward we went to the auditorium where there was ...

• a live performance. We really enjoy the shows that they put on we have seen such famous stars as, Louretta Lynn, Galager, Tony Orlando and Willie Nelson just to name a few.

After the show we returned to the slot machines. I like the noise of the machines and it seems so exciting around midnight.

All of a sudden we heard a scream that sounded like a war cry. The Indian Tribe dressed in full array came

in dancing and beating the tom toms.

Their show alone was worth the visit! Midnight came and they gave everyone little bottles of champaign. We had been given earlier hats, whistle and things like that.

The whole evening was a blast. My husband who normally does not like visiting the casino’s won $1,000 was he all smiles.

I guess we had an almost free vacation at Christmas. We definitely want to return and we hope to see you there.

Soaring Eagle Casino

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482610100091231/k2311a1026/10.26.06