Garnier Fructis Full Control Hairspray
  • I like Garnier Fructis hair products, but was still skeptical about trying their hairspray
  • I hate when hairspray has been on for a few hours and starts to flake off, and so far I have not noticed that issue with the Garnier Fructis spray

• by Jenn

I am actually really picky about which hairspray I will use. The fact is that most hairsprays make my hair super-crunchy, and the smell is so awful I end up getting a headache. I like Garnier Fructis hair products, but was still skeptical about trying their hairspray. However, my friend recommended it, and it smelled good in her hair, so I gave it a shot! I picked up a 8.25 oz can at a drugstore for around $4.

Well, I

am very glad I did! I actually think the fruit oils and botanicals in this hair spray help keep it from getting sticky or gunking up in my hair. I hate when hairspray has been on for a few hours and starts to flake off, and so far I have not noticed that issue with the Garnier Fructis spray.

It still does the crunchy thing a little, but I did buy “full control”. which offers “ultra strong, all day ...

• hold”. This usually means crunchy hair! Although I will say the crunch was somehow softer, and felt less like my hair was going to snap off if I brushed it than it often does with other hairsprays.

This hairspray does indeed offer very strong hold on my hairstyles. I did a fun backwards flip to my bangs the other day, and secured it in place with two bobbie pins and a good shot of Garnier Fructis hairspray and that sucker

stayed in place from morning until night! When I took the bobbie pins out, the bangs stayed in place for quite some time before I washed the spray out.

As far as hairsprays go, I rather like this brand. The smell is delicate enough to not bother me, and once its dry, it is not really noticeable. The hold is very good, and the “crunch factor” is a tad better than with other brands I’ve tried. Nice job, Garnier!

Garnier Fructis Full Control Hairspray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021000860828/k2311a0221/2.21.10