Alli - The Weight Loss Aid  » Health  »
  • Since I am home most of the time, I decided to give it a try
  • I did not experience any of the side-effects until about twenty-four hours after popping the first dose

• by msdemeanor

I have tried many different pills, diets and tricks to help me lose some weight the EASY way,and none have given me considerable and long-lasting results. Most of the diets that I tried were not very healthy, and the diet pills that helped me shed weight fast were downright dangerous. Add to that, the fact that it was so easy to just pop a pill and continue the way I was eating while leading a pretty sedentary existence

did nothing for my health.

I was given a third of a bottle of Alli Weight Loss Aid originally containing 170 capsules at 60mg each, and I am thankful that I got to try it.

Alli Weight Loss Aid is also generally known as Orlistat. For those who are not familiar with Orlistat, it helps you absorb less fat from whatever you eat, thus resulting in more frequent visits to the bathroom, sometimes hard to control oily spotting.

Since I ...

• am home most of the time, I decided to give it a try. I did not experience any of the side-effects until about twenty-four hours after popping the first dose. It made me realize that my diet is much too high in fat and made me go over the rest of the week’s menu. I did not want to have to run to the bathroom after every meal.

I did lose a few pounds on Alli, but due to

my lack of exercise and proper diet, it was slow, and slowly crept back once I had consumed my ration of capsules. It is important to read the instructions and suggestions when you are on Alli. It requires a change in lifestyle and eating habits, and results are best when you pair it with exercise, as my friend can attest to.

I am psyching myself to make that lifestyle change, and plan to purchase my next batch of Alli.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421021000840828/k2311a0221/2.21.10