Lactacyd Baby Wash for Infant  » Baby care  »
  • That is also one of the good things I like with Lactacyd because it is not only for the body but for the head and hair as well

• by croilei

I really like to use Lactacyd baby wash to my child because it smells good to him even after the whole day of playing. Especially in his head or hair area because it doesn’t have the smell of sweat unlike if he

used other soaps.

That is also one of the good things I like with Lactacyd because it is not only for the body but for the head and hair as well.

I also like its being hypo-allergenic because my child didn’t have any rashes when he uses this soap.

It also heals his rashes instantly which he had on his neck area when I tried using other soap for him.

I like the liquid white texture of this soap which is watery and it ...

• Lactacyd Baby Wash for Infant
      doesn’t feel soapy after rinse.

My child feels and smells fresh and good after taking a bath using Lactacyd.

I like the bottle container because it is unique in style.

It is also tight and secure which makes it spill-proof.

I

just wish for this product to have a refill-type of packaging so it will be cheaper because the price is expensive compared to other brands of soap.

Even if its pricey compared to others, I’d still want to use it for my baby.

Mildred says :

where I can buy Lactacyd baby wash?

croilei replies :

You can buy it at any supermarket like SM, Robinsons and the likes.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Mildred,

It can be found on amazon:

Vanessa Lazo says :

re : That is also one of the good things I like with Lactacyd because it is not only for the body but for the head and hair as well
Yes It’s good and smells good but the problem is, my daughter had rashes after using it. Maybe it is not that mild.

croilei replies :

You need to rinse it properly to avoid rashes. Are you using the original or the one for toddler? My son is also not used in using the one for toddler

Galega says :

Lactacyd Baby Wash contains Lactic Acid, among others. Lactic Acid is known as skin acid which can protect skin from bacteria.

In majority of cases, Lactacyd Baby Bath should remove any rashes from the body of your baby, like diaper rash, eczema or even dermatitis.

Please check other products you are using with this baby bath. Further, as mentioned above, rinse the body of your baby properly after using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5421021000830828/k2311a0221/2.21.10