Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure skin cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • It's really effective, but my skin is so dry when I rinse it that sometimes I think it's not worth it
  • I don't think I'm going to buy another bottle

• by Ash Marie

Garnier has a great line of hair products, but I was a little sketchy to by this because I had never used any of their skin products before. It turns out that my skepticism was warranted. I’m a little disappointed in the product.

The product is made with Vitamin E, Grape extract,

Green Leaf extract, and Vitamin B5 to promote cleansing and moisture. The product is well priced and smells good.

I do have a few complaints. When I first use it, my face feels really tight and weird. I assume that is just the product working, but it feels strange. I like how clean ...

• my skin is afterwords. It’s really effective, but my skin is so dry when I rinse it that sometimes I think it’s not worth it. I have to put on a lot of moisturizer on after I clean my face, which kind of goes against what the product advertises.

I feel like, even

though Nutritioniste does keep my face clean, there has to be something out there that works better and keeps my skin from drying out. I don’t think I’m going to buy another bottle. This might be good for someone who has oily skin, but it’s really not for the skin type it’s advertised for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021000820828/k2311a0221/2.21.10