Butter London Stiletto Stick - Heel Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this heel balm opens the circulation more on those areas to prevent callouses usually as a result of pressured force on our feet
  • I like the balm's texture which is a relief compared to all-purpose petroleum-based jelly that feels like grease
  • The balm costs 30 dollars which is a bit of a luxury if you consider spending that much for your feet
  • I will surely recommend Butter London Stiletto stick to all the 'clackers' out there who need relief from cracked heels

• by jhunie

As I was growing in my younger years, I often thought I had ugly feet. Then my insecurity was displaced instead to fixated obsessions on shoes, heels in particular - basically anything to make my feet look beautiful. I have a fetishist’s assortment of heels and towering platforms starting at an early age. But now being notoriously called a ‘clacker girl’ has left me with dry wrinkled feet. A friend suggested that I use Butter London Stick which I acquired online.

I was able to successfully treat my cracked heels within a matter of days. The soles of my feet look

pampered and ugly wrinkles are gone. The balm really restored my skin which feels baby soft and more firm. My soles used to have galoshes, bruised and all worn from walking in ’stilts’. I think this heel balm opens the circulation more on those areas to prevent callouses usually as a result of pressured force on our feet.

I dab on the stick as much as I can, mostly at night prior to sleep when my feet feels so sore. I just leave it overnight to allow the balm to deeply hydrate and treat ‘fatigued’ soles. The balm has a nice ...

• odor. I like the balm’s texture which is a relief compared to all-purpose petroleum-based jelly that feels like grease. Another thing is that I can’t stand the odor of petroleum. And its ’solid formula’ as described on the packaging adheres very well on skin without feeling too oily or tacky.

The balm contains Macadamia Nut oil which makes it a good moisturizer. It also has hydrolized proteins that nourishes the skin. Different from petroleum, this balm is derived from mostly natural ingredients and no toxic chemicals. It’s carcinogen free, no formaldehyde and toluene which are usually petroleum-based chemicals.

It only takes

a few clicks online to order it and I doubt if this exclusive product might be sold elsewhere. The balm costs 30 dollars which is a bit of a luxury if you consider spending that much for your feet. But the stick goes a long way and can last for a long time. I will surely recommend Butter London Stiletto stick to all the ‘clackers’ out there who need relief from cracked heels. Other than the costly price, this product gets a well-deserved 9/10 for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021000810728/k2311a0221/2.21.10