Hahei Explorer Boat Cruise  » Travel  »
Hahei Beach, Hahei, Coromandel, New Zealand
  • So overall I'd say this trip was worth it and anyone going to Hahei should experience the boat ride

• by Urban Beaute

When I heard about the boat trips you can do in Hahei I wasn’t sure what to expect. I booked the the trip and went down to the beach to wait for the boat.

The trip was $65 for an hour

ride which sounds like a lot of money but it was well worth it. The boat showed up and it was a rubber raft type speed boat, the kind that lifeguards use. Which was a bit scary, it could only fir eight people as it was tiny.

So we hopped on, and I will say for someone who can’t swim I felt really safe in the boat. I had a life jacket but the way Iw as sitting it was ...

• Hahei Explorer Boat Cruise
      near impossible to fall in unless you did something really stupid.

The boat slowly went into the ocean before it sped up. When it was fast it was a lot of fun and luckily the driver of the boat stopped so

we could take lots of pictures.

It was lovely to be able to see the little beaches you can’t get to with a long walk.

So overall I’d say this trip was worth it and anyone going to Hahei should experience the boat ride.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3821021000550728/k2311a0221/2.21.10