Street Hawk: The Unsinkable 453  » TV  »
0.5
  • None of the other guest stars were interesting, either
  • I thought Greta Blackburn was stiff and can be

• by Orrymain

Street Hawk: The Unsinkable 453 bored me more than anything else. It started out being about a prisoner who may or may not really be who people thought. From there, it got even more flat for me. There just wasn’t one piece of this episode that I cared about.

Rex Smith stars as Jesse Mach, who rides

Street Hawk and is called Street Hawk by the press and citizens. No one really knows who he is. I guess you could say it’s all very hush-hush, super hero-like. He rides an all terrain attack motorcycle that is armed with all kinds of gadgets and gizmos for fighting the bad guys.

Part of the problem with ...

• Street Hawk: The Unsinkable 453 is its guest stars, primarily Bianca Jagger, who appears in this show as a character named Simone Prevera. Jagger can’t act worth a hill of beans, and her look just reminds me of Mick Jagger. Those two belong together in so many ways, and they should stay together and off the TV
        screens. I get nothing positive from her at all, so that was a huge turn off in watching this show as well.

None of the other guest stars were interesting, either. I thought Greta Blackburn was stiff and can be.

So, a storyline that didn’t appeal, one guest star who detracted, and otherwise lifeless portrayals makes this show a no-go for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1021021000460728/k2311a0221/2.21.10