Jean Paul Gaultier Jean Paul Gaultier Summer Fragrance
  • When I saw that this was a Summer One I bought a small tester of this for £3 for the tiny 5ml bottle
  • I know this works out quite expensive but I didn’t think I would like it that much to want a large bottle of this
  • I’ve only seen this in the 100ml bottles, and that seems to cost around £38
  • I don’t think this looks that expensive, and with the wrap around sticky covering I think it looks a bit tacky, but all the designs seem to be in this shape, it is only the wrap around part that is different
  • It was surprisingly nice and I guess I would recommend this one the most out of his range

• by leeanne

Never been a big fan of Jean Paul’s fragrances. They always seemed strong, and also quite expensive. When I saw that this was a Summer One I bought a small tester of this for £3 for the tiny 5ml bottle. I know this works out quite expensive but I didn’t think I would like it that much to want a large bottle of this.

I’ve only seen this in the 100ml bottles, and that seems to cost around £38.

The bottle design is ok, but nothing I want to be holding while spraying. It is a design of an upper body of a woman, with all the curves in

the right place. I don’t think this looks that expensive, and with the wrap around sticky covering I think it looks a bit tacky, but all the designs seem to be in this shape, it is only the wrap around part that is different. The spray part sticks out quite high above the bottle for some reason. I’m thinking this is keeping with the Summer theme as the colours are blues, yellows and green and remind me of a Parrot a bit.

I like the box for this. No cardboard, it is a large circular plastic bottle thing. Not quite a bottle, but a nice clear but ...

• colourful thing that the bottle sits in the middle of it. Nice and eye catching and a lot different than the rest of the packaging out there.

The good thing about this the length of time the scent lasts. If you spray this in the morning you can still smell it quite strong last things at night. The spray comes out in a light, fine mist and seems to cover a good area.

So how does this smell? It smells like a tropical summer day. There is hints of fruits in this, as well as a few floral scents. There is a bit of a light sparkling scent to

this, but not too much and a bit of a musk scent in here as well, but just a touch. I would say this is more a citrus scent with a little Jasmine as well.

Although I thought this was quite a nice scent. I don’t think I would want it in a bottle as large as 100ml. Perhaps if this came out in a 50ml bottle, or even better a 30ml then I would buy a bottle and use it now and again, but that would depend on the price as well.

It was surprisingly nice and I guess I would recommend this one the most out of his range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621021000400728/k2311a0221/2.21.10