Mcchicken Sandwich  » Food  »
  • But even more than that I like the taste of this sandwich very much
  • I will definitely recommend it but it also depends on the store location as well whether the constituents are perfect

• by Just4u

The Mcchicken sandwich from McDonalds is my favorite from their value menu. Obviously a price of dollar one is very attractive.

But even more than that I like the taste of this sandwich very much.

The constituents of Mcchicken are very simple.

The chicken patty is very soft and the inside white

meat is very consistently cooked which is good thing about Mcchicken sandwich.

The spiciness is there; thanks to the pepper they add there.

However the amount of Mayonnaise differs from one restaurant location to another.

The blend of mayonnaise with the chicken patties is what actually makes this Mcchicken sandwich tastes good ...

• to me.

But when the amount of mayonnaise gets over a limit, it actually spoils the taste to a great extent.

The lettuce leaves are also a great combination.

The temperature of Mcchicken is also very crucial for me.

At good temperatures I like it more.

At some locations I do get

frigid lettuce leaves in Mcchicken which spoils the taste.

Generally I like Mcchicken sandwich all the time and for just one dollar this is a perfect sandwich in a taste perspective than health perspective.

I will definitely recommend it but it also depends on the store location as well whether the constituents are perfect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721021000380728/k2311a0221/2.21.10