Gillette Twin Blade Shaving Razor  » Other  »
  • The Gillette Twin Blade razor is one of the best disposable razors that I have seen and used
  • With an excellent deal at CVS called Gillette good news, I bought a pack of twelve Gillette twin blade razors for just five dollars
  • The plastic quality is not bad and strong enough to give a stable and comfortable shaving experience
  • I am totally happy with this product and I recommend it to all who looks for an economic, reliable and safe shaving razor
  • I am very happy that I found out this deal

• by Just4u

The Gillette Twin Blade razor is one of the best disposable razors that I have seen and used. With an excellent deal at CVS called Gillette good news, I bought a pack of twelve Gillette twin blade razors for just five dollars.

What a deal.

It was way economic and cheap than all

other brands hanging there.

And Gillette is always a brand with reputation and so I had no apprehensions about brand quality.

The shave was simple, smooth and easy.

One blue colored razor is good for two hard shaves or if it is for daily use, it may even stand for four times.

The ...

• two blade alignment is good and makes shave effective.

The product design is very simple with the plastic handles.

The plastic quality is not bad and strong enough to give a stable and comfortable shaving experience.

Since there is no additional gripping design parts in Gillette twin blade razor, it first looked little

awkward to me.

But there are one lining on the handle and these lining gave a true grip while holding for shave.

I am totally happy with this product and I recommend it to all who looks for an economic, reliable and safe shaving razor.

I am very happy that I found out this deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1221021000370728/k2311a0221/2.21.10