Colgate cavity protection tooth paste  » Health  »
  • I bought it from Valu Plus store and I was happy to see that the big tube was available for three dollars
  • It was economic than all other brands in the rack and I bought it
  • In fact I like this aspect because the whole mint flavored tooth pastes do not excite me much because of their heavy taste
  • Also the white lather definitely gives an extra fell of cleanliness which is good about this tooth paste

• by Just4u

This milk white colored tooth paste is one I am used to seeing from my childhood. I have bought Colgate cavity protection tooth paste many times.

The feeling about this tooth paste is kind of mixed.

In different flavors, I generally use

their great regular flavor.

The factor which always drives me to buying Colgate tooth paste is that there is always some good deals or offers for them.

I bought it from Valu Plus store and I was happy to see that the big tube was available for three dollars.

In addition to that it is coming with a free tooth brush.

It was economic than all other brands in the rack and I bought it.

The white tooth paste is very pleasant tasting and ...

• Colgate cavity protection tooth paste
      smooth without any bad feelings.

But it does not give a huge appeal of freshness after brushing.

Even though the flavor is called great regular flavor, there is a mild mint taste in Colgate cavity protection toot paste.

In fact I like

this aspect because the whole mint flavored tooth pastes do not excite me much because of their heavy taste.

But Colgate is a right combination is this perspective.

Also the white lather definitely gives an extra fell of cleanliness which is good about this tooth paste.

shark says :

it was good to knows that.but i use it a few month a good the price is not expansive for people such me.a month a go i use and when i still can’t remove my yellow teeth when i use it i was change it to colgate advanced white.and i can see my teeth is start moving to white slowly.the taste is not same like colgate cavity protection it not nice and did not have mint such we use it at colgate cavity.and the price is not expansive to me to buy it.as long as i use colgate cavity protection i did not have any other problem about my teeth just have a yellow teeth.i can eat any food i can eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421021000360728/k2311a0221/2.21.10