Spongebob Squarepants Season One: Ripped Pants  » TV  »
  • Ripped Pants was by far my favorite Spongebob Squarepants episode ever

• by articlewriter555

Ripped Pants was by far my favorite Spongebob Squarepants episode ever. Even after the first time I had ever saw it I knew it was going to be a classic. I have watched many of Spongebob countdowns with my two daughters on television before and this particular episode has

made it on there many of times. It is such a cute episode and it makes me laugh every time I see it.

This episode is about Spongebob trying to show off around the big fish at the beach. Everything that seems to impress Sandy, his crush, he tries to out-do. But, being a sponge he cannot do a lot of things that the other fish are doing at the beach and this upsets him. So, when he is trying to lift weights at the beach he ends up ripping his pants and he thinks that this has made ...

• Spongebob Squarepants Season One: Ripped Pants
      himself popular. So now everything he does he makes sure he rips his pants while doing so.

Well, all the local fish catch on and since he is doing it so much they start to get annoyed. Spongebob realizes that you do not have to act out to be popular,

just be yourself. This episode is truly a classic to remember. The music is great in this episode too, it has caught the attention of both of my daughters and they like to sing along. If you have not seen this episode before, it is a must see!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1021021000020628/k2311a0221/2.21.10