Solvin Cold
  • Honestly speaking it is a very hard medicine because I just dozed off as soon as I hit bed and woke up only the next morning but the best thing is it also cured the sickness in just 12 hours times

by godymee

I was down with fever for the past few days and just wasn’t feeling good about anything, I took Nicip Plus a reputed medicine in my place but it didn’t have any great effect and so I consulted my uncle who is a general physician and he suggested me to take Solvin Cold before going to bed. I had my food normally and took the prescribed medicine before going to bed and when I woke up next day I was feeling as fit as a fiddle.

Honestly speaking it is a very hard medicine because I just dozed off as soon as I hit bed and woke up only the next morning but the best thing is it also cured the sickness in just 12 hours times. Not just for fever Solvin cold is very effective remedy for cough and cold as well. Because of the effects doctors generally don’t prescribe Solvin Cold to be taken at day time and is prescribe to people with acute problems ( AS TOLD TO ME BY MY UNCLE).

Though available over the counter in any medical store I wouldn’t suggest taking Solvin Cold for any minor problems but if you are suffering from fever, cough and cold over a long period of time then go for Solvin cold after consulting your doctor.

Rating: 7

rajiv arora says :

Solvin cold tablet is effective in curing long cold and cough accumulated in ear nose

highlight
-12
Dr. Himanshu C. Gupta says :

explain how will it remove cough ?

Related reviews :
Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation of any kind was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the reviewed item. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26302978471228/k2311a023/2.3.10

Suggestions | Privacy Policy